Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Just a thank you and a Happy New Year to people who have read and commented on this blog over the past year.

I am much more of a short-term person, and have trouble staying consistent with long-range projects. With that in mind, I am quite pleased that I've been able to maintain this blog over the past few years.

This is not the "Huffington Post" or anything like it in terms of readership but if anyone has found value in a post or a comment, I am thrilled. The blog has helped me in terms of giving myself an outlet for what happens to me and to the dwarfism and disability community.

I wasn't sure what to do with this blog in 2011, considering that my term as Vice President of Public Relations expires in June and that I write about the same stuff over and over again.

But I plan to keep it going for at least one more year. My friend Ethan from Little People of America and I are planning a spring project that will provide plenty of material to write about, and, if the project is executed well, it will probably make news beyond this site.

Also, I am considering running for President of LPA. That too should offer some material about which to write.

So, I didn't make my 2010 goal of 52 posts. But I came close and for the most part contributed on a consistent basis.

Thanks again to everyone and have a great New Year.

gary

No comments:

Post a Comment